Personal Message For Parents
Before we go further, please watch the following so you can get the most from this site and then come back here! Click Here
Having a child with special needs is truly life changing. As parents and as individuals, we all cope with these changes differently, some better than others.
Life is strange and for some people, it may seem like they have been given a raw deal having a child with special needs and it is totally understandable to say “why me, why my child?”
On the positive side, it can also be a big wake up call to really appreciate life, never take anything for granted, celebrate even small achievements and to make a firm commitment to give your child the best life possible, help him or her achieve their full potential and see joy out of despair!
Parents with kids with special needs often neglect their own well being and feel like they are living in what seems the loneliest place on the planet, caught up in grief, despair, bewilderment, feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. Learning to step away from this place and into a much better one is truly life transformational.
With my personal experience and insight into having a child I adore with some special needs, I found myself being asked many times about different problems that parents of kids with special needs experience and to help them reclaim the lives they truly deserve to live.
Thankfully I have been inspired to help parents with the physical, emotional and psychological challenges they face and to achieve a harmonious balance in their lives.
You see, as a mentor to parents of kids with special needs, I understand fully the
- implications of these problems, and
experienced by parents and families coping with special needs.
The way I see it, there is no manual and very little training on the problems encountered by kids with special needs and their families.
Because of this many parents
- struggle with their childs emotional meltdowns
- struggle with discipline issues
- struggle with communication problems
- struggle with physical disability issues,
- struggle with sleep problems
- don’t know how to best help their child
- don’t know how to set boundaries that work
- don’t know how much to push their kids into doing things for themselves
- don’t know how much independence to give them
- don’t have a plan for dealing with all the things that need to be in place
- worry about what will happen to their child as they get older
- despair at not being able to do things other families enjoy
- struggle under their own lack of sleep
- despair at their child being bullied or stared at
If you can relate to any of the above, ask yourself now what happens because of these issues and how it impacts your life? How does it make you feel?
If you would like to connect with me for a complementary breakthrough session on dealing with any of these issues or even other issues that affect you as the parent of a child with special needs, then I look forward to connecting with you. All you have to do is Click Here. Alternatively if you just want to connect with me use the comments form below, or go to the Contact me page above. You will also find me on Facebook and Twitter